Marvel will team up their top superheroes in the upcoming blockbuster film "The Avengers". One of these superheroes which has gained quite a good reputation for his love of fast cars is of course Tony Stark aka Ironman. His latest ride is an Acura supercar that has been created specially for the movie.
This model has now been caught by an eager fan with a cameraphone and a plaque has been pictured that displays some interesting specs, including an MSRP of $9,198,000.
The car is known as the 2012 Stark Industries Super Car, it comes equipped with a palladium-powered 80,000 TOHC 32-valve engine with titanium-forged block and nitrous fuel-injection system and a 9 Speed HYPER-Shift transmission system. It results in slightly favorable fuel economy figures of 234 city/302 highway mpg.
Check out all the specs that have surfaced below from the plaque below.
Acura 2012 Stark Industries Super Car - Tactical Package
- Palladium-powered 80,000 TOHC 32-valve engine with titanium-forged block and nitrous fuel-injection system.
- 9 Speed HYPER-Shift transmission
- Diamond quartz cross-drilled brake calipers
- Steering wheel with palm-scan ID
- Lithium Dioxide-injecting shocks
- Reflex-response steering column with target guidance feedback
- Super-scan theft-deterrent modulator
- Info-net sensory tracker system
- Invisa-shield exo-system wave modifier
- Enviro-clone projected hologram of surroundings
- Thermal imaging topography mapping software
- Emergency homing beacon
- Self-detonating recon drone
- Advanced radar-deflecting capabilities with wave modifier
- Bullet- and foreign element-proof clear coat and metal skin
- Night-vision HUD windshield
- Bulletproof hyper-traction tires
- High-grade tint with radar bounce and jam capabilities
- Intermittent blue and red tech flashers in all light assemblies
- Underbody kit with aero-dynamic spoiler lip
- Black-night painted-wheels with particle matter technology
- Anti-ballistic shielding body panels
- Incoming scan scrambler
- Low-density plasma emitters with UV flares
- Encrypted computer with backup-powered interface and satellite link
Costs and fuel economy
- Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price: $9,198,000.00
- Tax: $22,364
- License and Registration: $6, 782
- Destination Fee: $1,854
- Total Vehicle Price: $9,229,000.00
- Palladium Power Estimates:
- City Miles – 234
- Highway Miles – 302