Enter now before it's too late!
Enter now for your chance to win this beautiful 1966 Chevy Corvette Sting Ray Convertible, loaded from the factory and beautifully restored. The grand prize also includes $30,000 cash to help pay for taxes. Motor1.com readers will even receive bonus double entry tickets with a minimum donation of just $25. But you have to act fast, because the entry period ends soon on July 27.
Bathed in factory-correct Ermine White paint with a contrasting Navy Blue cockpit and white convertible top, this 1966 Corvette Sting Ray convertible looks just like it did the day it was delivered to the Welch Motor Company dealership showroom floor in Raymondville, Texas. Back then, its MSRP was just $5,935.85. Today, it's priceless, and no expense was spared in making this classic Corvette convertible one of the finest stock-restored Sting Rays in the country today.
Featuring an L36 427 cubic-inch V8 engine that produces 390 horsepower and four-speed manual transmission, this C2 convertible is also a blast to drive. It was one of only 17,762 Corvette convertibles built for 1966 and has the extremely rare combination of the big-block engine plus air conditioning. The car is rolling on a set of reproduction bias-ply tires and even comes with an optional hardtop. Everything is here for you to idle into the winners circle of your nearest car show or concours.
Gallery: Dream Giveaway: 1966 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible
Entering for a chance to win this 1966 Chevy Corvette Sting Ray Convertible and $30,000 cash. Just visit the entry page. Motor1.com readers will also receive double entry tickets with a minimum donation of just $25. What's more, entering with a donation helps veterans' and childrens' charities with generous grants. Just do it soon before the entry period ends on July 27.
1966 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray Convertible
- Horsepower: 390
- Ermine White exterior
[Dark] Blue interior (looks black)
White convertible top
White auxiliary hardtop
- 427ci high-output V-8 engine
- 4-speed manual transmission
Factory Extra Cost Options Included:
- 4 BBL 427ci manual engine (a $181.20 extra cost)
- 4-speed manual transmission (a $184.35 extra cost)
- Soft Ray tinted glass, all windows (a $15.80 extra cost)
- Auxiliary hardtop (a $231.75 extra cost)
- Air conditioning (a $412.90 extra cost)
- Positraction rear axle (a $42.15 extra cost)
- Power brakes (a $42.15 extra cost)
- Power steering (a $94.80 extra cost)
- Transistor ignition system (a $47.40 extra cost)
- Teakwood steering wheel (a $21.06 extra cost)
- Differential, Safe-T-Track-Heavy Duty (a $63.19 extra cost)
- Cast aluminum knock-off wheels (a $316.00 extra cost)
- AM/FM radio with power antenna (a $199.10 extra cost)
- First year of the 427ci V-8 in the Corvette
- 1 of 17,762 Corvette convertibles built that year
- Extremely rare Corvette with a big-block engine and air-conditioning
- Concours nut-and-bolt restoration with documentation
- Correct, date-coded engine
- Reproduction bias-ply tires
Includes auxiliary hardtop and convertible top