We're switching things up with the Motor1.com Podcast this week, trying out a new, shorter format. We've cut the show's run-time in half to about 30 minutes (28:05 to be exact) by keeping the conversation focused on our favorite thing to talk about: the news!
Here's the rundown of news that we tackle on this week's show:
- Cammisa Races Shelby GT500 Against Ferrari 812 Superfast, 911 GT3 RS
- Shelby GT500 Trounces Corvette C8 On The Track: Report
- Mid-Engined Chevy Corvette Is 2020 North American Car Of The Year
- 2021 Ford Bronco Spy Photos Show A Boxy Body For The First Time
- Toyota GR Yaris Breaks Cover With 257 Horsepower, All-Wheel Drive
- Genesis GV80 Finally Debuts As The World's Latest Luxury SUV
- 2021 GMC Yukon Debuts With Bold Looks, New AT4 Trim
Please subscribe to the Motor1.com U.S. Podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts. You can also listen to our backlog of episodes at motor1.com/podcasts.