Our spies have managed to snap the first pictures of the 2015 Mercedes CLA Shooting Brake.
Caught testing in the distance, the CLA Shooting Brake has a familiar design but adopts a distinctive rear end that borrows cues from the CLS Shooting Brake. While the model is heavily camouflaged, we can see it will have a gently sloping roofline and a stylish tailgate with an integrated rear spoiler.
Engine options will likely carryover from the standard model so choices could include:
- A 1.5-liter diesel with 109 HP (80 kW)
- A 1.8-liter diesel with 136 HP (100 kW)
- A 2.1-liter diesel with 170 HP (125 kW)
- A 1.6-liter petrol with outputs of 122 HP (90 kW) and 156 HP (115 kW)
- A 2.0-liter petrol with 211 HP (155 kW)
There could also be a range-topping CLA 45 AMG Shooting Brake with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine - that develops 360 HP (265 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque - but nothing is official as of yet.