President, Motorsport Network
Global Editor in Chief
Articles by John Neff
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
Chief Technology Officer
- 12 years’ experience in software architecture, development, and successful releases in multimedia, e-commerce, and payment processing domains.
- 10 years’ experience managing technical teams within corporate businesses and startups.
President of European Operations
- Versatile in-house attorney with over 5 years experience in media, marketing and entertainment.
- Graduate of the University of Miami School of Law and the Frost School of Music Masters in Entertainment Industries program.
- Professional personal watercraft racer, currently racing in the P1 AquaX Florida series where she placed 2nd in 2017.