President, Motorsport Network
President of Automotive
- Original co-founder and General Manager of Time Inc.'s The Drive
- General Manager, Digital Products at Hearst Magazines (Road & Track, Esquire, Popular Mechanics)
- Executive Director, Creative & Editorial Product Development at Rodale (Men's Health, Women's Health)
Editor in Chief
Articles by John Neff
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
Group CFO Motorsport Network
- Jan Reese is an internationally experienced CFO who has held many leadership positions in global corporations within and outside the automotive industry.
Chief Technology Officer
- 12 years’ experience in software architecture, development, and successful releases in multimedia, e-commerce, and payment processing domains.
- 10 years’ experience managing technical teams within corporate businesses and startups.
President of European Operations
- Versatile in-house attorney with over 5 years experience in media, marketing and entertainment.
- Graduate of the University of Miami School of Law and the Frost School of Music Masters in Entertainment Industries program.
- Professional personal watercraft racer, currently racing in the P1 AquaX Florida series where she placed 2nd in 2017.
Audience Development Director
- 16 years in search engine development and optimization
- Managed SEO and recirculation strategy for multiple AOL brands including Autoblog, AOL Autos, MapQuest, Moviefone and Aol.com
- Master in Library Science from the University at Buffalo