For the 34th edition of these awards, websites were included for the first time and Motorsport.com inaugurated the ‘Hall of Fame’ in a new section dedicated to digital activities.
The eminent panel considered Motorsport.com “the best website for the quality, speed and exclusivity of its information, data and insights provided during this F1 season”.
The coveted trophy was received by Franco Nugnes, Director of our Italian Edition, last Friday afternoon at the Autodromo di Monza’s hospitality building.
Motorsport.com scored another success when Roberto Chinchero, who also appears on Sky Italia’s TV output, was voted as best journalist.
The awards were presented by Claudia Peroni and Paolo Ciccarone, and other winners besides Motorsport.com were…
- Best driver: Lewis Hamilton
- Best young driver: Max Verstappen
- Best engineer: James Key, Toro Rosso
- Best mechanics: Red Bull Racing
- Best journalist: Roberto Chinchero, Motorsport.com & Sky TV
- Best PR: Bradley Lord, Mercedes
- Best photographer: Keith Sutton, Sutton Images