Only five units, which are already sold, will be built of the adapted street legal version of the Zonda R.
It all started with a request from a Pagani dealer in Hong Kong, and now Pagani has released first details of the new Zonda variant called, Cinque. Only five units, which are already sold, will be built of the adapted street legal version of the Zonda R. It will be the first Pagani car to receive a sequential gearbox with controls on both the steering wheel and center tunnel. The Cinque is also the first Zonda to use a new body material, carbon-titanium fiber, specially developed for the Zonda Cinque, and will be used on future new generation models.
The body in this special silver, black, red livery is equipped with a longer front spoiler, new rear wing, central air intake on monocoque, and extra air intakes for rear brakes. The floor pan is flat with new rear air extractors improving downforce up to 750 Kg at 300km. Overall, the Cinque's total weight will be 20 Kg lighter then the F model.
Powering the Cinque is an AMG sourced engine which produces 678hp, 780 Nm of torque. Pagani doesn't give any more details, although we're quite sure its a tuned down version of the 750hp 7.3-liter engine from the Zonda R. Acceleration from 0-100 Km is 3.4 seconds; 0-200 in 9.6 seconds. Top speed is over 350 km/h.
For suspension the Cinque uses components made of magnesium and titanium. These components were developed using the latest technology from Swedish suspension specialist, Öhlins, in accordance to Pagani specifications. Wheels are APP monolithic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium with special compound Pirelli PZero tires.
The interior gets leather coovered racing seats from Toora, 4-points seatbelts and steel roll-bars.
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, 678 hp,
- ECU, Traction control , ABS by Bosch
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium. Size: front 9x19 – rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Toora Racing Seats in carbon fiber, with leather cover
- Carbon Fiber steering wheel
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper.
- Dry weight 1210 Kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition - 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec.; 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec.,200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres, NO CUP)