Hennessey GMC Yukon Denali HPE800
• 805 bhp @ 6,000 rpm *
• 827 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 4.1 sec.
• ¼ mile: 12.2 @ 110 mph
• 2.9L supercharger system.
• Extreme duty intercooler system.
• 416 CID Stroker motor.
• 4.0-inch Stroker crankshaft.
• Custom forged aluminum pistons with 10.5:1 compression ratio & steel wrist pins.
• 6.125-inch Billet steel H-beam connecting rods with ARP bolts.
• Balance, blueprint & assemble shortblock: fully de-bur block, line hone block with ARP main studs, deck block.
• Bore block on 3-axis CNC mill, hone block with torque plates, balance crankshaft, check bearing clearances.
• Assemble shortblock.
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc.
• Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves.
• Extreme duty dual valve springs.
• Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals.
• Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression.
• CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted.
• HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade.
• Hydraulic lifter upgrade with extreme duty pushrods.
• 1.75 inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• High-flow catalytic converters.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• Professional installation and all necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 100 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE800 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
Source: Hennessey Performance