Ford Mustang Mach 1 Pro Stock Sam Auxier Jr.
- Raced by Sam Auxier Jr.
- Restored the way it was raced in 1969 including hand painting, lettering and original decals
- Engine built by Sam Auxier Jr. in 2008
- Match raced throughout the northeast
- Raced against Grumpy Jenkins, Ronnie Sox and Al Joniec
- Winner of the Cars Magazine shoot out in 1969 where Sam Auxier Jr. shut down Ronnie Sox and went on to defeat Jenkins in the finals
- Raced in the UDRA's ultra stock class
- Cars magazine called it the ultimate ultra stocker
- Hot Rod magazine feature in June 1969
- Mustang Monthly article by Donald Farr in June 2009
- Used by Hurst to test the 1970 super shifter
Source: Mecum Auctions as part of the Seattle event in June, 2014