HSV Gen-F GTS
With a whole new distinctive identity, the HSV GEN-F range of vehicles feature a more sophisticated, modern and integrated design.
The GTS is fitted standard with:
• AP cross-drilled discs with forged 6-piston front calipers and 2 piece front and rear rotors
• 20" x 8.5" (front) and 20" x 9.5" (rear) “Blade” forged alloy wheels in Satin Graphite
• HSV LED Tail Lamps
• Dual function Daytime Running Lamps (DRLs)
• Projector headlamps
• HSV Quad exhaust outlets with Shadow Chrome tips
• HSV Performance Body Design
• Fender vents and side mirrors with Pitch Black accenting
• HSV side-skirts
• HSV Super-flow Performance Spoiler
The GEN-F GTS receives an all-new premium interior incorporating new seats and fabrics, instrument panel, cluster, gauges, centre console, trims and finishes.
The GTS features:
• Driver Preference Dial
• HSV Performance Seats in Onyx Leather Trim
• 8-way electric adjustment of driver and front passenger seat
• Front seat heaters
• Multifunction, leather wrap sports profile steering wheel with height and reach adjust
• HSV Sports Twin gauges displaying oil pressure and boost pressure
• Centre console GTS I.D. plate
• Leather wrap gear selector
• Alloy faced pedals
• Premium BOSE audio with 9 speakers
• Enhanced Driver Interface (EDI)
• Dual Zone Climate Control
The Side Blind Zone Alert system extends driver vision, using ultrasonic waves to detect objects adjacent to the vehicle in the traditional “blind spot” zones. Reverse Traffic Alert intuitively scans rear cross traffic and warns you of any approaching vehicle hazards.
The Head-Up Display provides the driver with important vehicle information including speedometer, tachometer and lateral G forces, in a safe and convenient way on the windscreen directly in front of them.
EDI connects with the vehicle’s on-board computer to constantly stream real-time vehicle dynamics and performance data to the touch screen display.
Passive entry is a keyless access system which lets you lock and unlock the vehicle’s doors without removing the remote from your pocket, briefcase etc.
Vehicles with automatic transmission have remote start which allows the vehicle’s engine to be started from outside the vehicle by using the remote start button found on the remote key.
The Automatic Park Assist system helps take the guess work out of reversing into tight parking spaces through the use of parking sensors located in the front and rear fascias. The sensors detect the suitability of a parking space, calculate the correct drive path and steer the vehicle into position. All that is left for the driver to do is control the brakes, transmission and clutch (in manual vehicles).
A camera, located above the rear view mirror, scans the road ahead up to 14 times per second. When a collision is predicted, the driver is alerted with an audible tone and a visible alert in the Head Up Display. Anticipating hard braking, the system applies sufficient brake pressure to close the space between the brake pads and rotors, thus delivering a quicker brake response time.
Lane Departure Warning alerts the driver to any unintentional lane departures with an audible sound and warning indicator.
Rain Sensing Wipers are a convenience feature in that the windscreen wipers will operate when water is detected on the windscreen without the driver having to manually operate them.
The Hill Start Assist system assists in preventing rollback when taking off, when the vehicle is on an incline or decline (when reversing).