Mercury Colony Park Wagon
The Mercury Colony Park was the top-of-the-line full-size station wagon offered by Mercury between 1957 and 1991. It wore woodgrain paneling on the bodysides and tailgate, as did the 1957-1991 Ford Country Squire and the 1958 Edsel Bermuda wagons.
The 1961-64 Mercury station wagons were the first since 1956 to share a body and chassis with Ford. This move was made because of declining Mercury sales from 1957 to 1960, and despite the obvious Ford origins of this generation of Mercurys, buyers began to return to the make. Indeed, the Mercury division's best sales years came during the early years when the cars were seen as little more than "gussied-up Fords."
Source: Wikipedia, 2012