Lexus CT 200h F Sport Special Edition
Continuing to expand the brand’s wider range of style and customer appeal, Lexus announced Special Edition models for the 2012 LS 460, ES 350 and CT 200h. Well-known for indulging its customers with incomparable comfort and elegance, Lexus will offer numerous exclusive exterior and interior features for an even sportier look and feel.
“The Special Edition models will offer our customers choices to fit their luxury and sporty needs,” said Mark Templin, Lexus Division group vice president and general manager. “With the unique and exclusive package offerings, the Special Edition models further demonstrate Lexus’ commitment to our customers.”
Production of the Special Edition models will be limited to 250 units of the LS Sport Special Edition, 2,000 units of the ES 350 Touring Edition and 900 units of the CT 200h F Sport Special Edition.
The popular CT 200h hybrid premium compact model will expand its line with a 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition. Available for only the Premium model, the 2012 CT 200h F Sport Special Edition is offered in three colors, Nebula Gray Pearl, Starfire Pearl and Tungsten Pearl, and includes the following features:
• F Sport 17-inch alloy wheels with Liquid Silver finish
• F Sport suspension with anti-sway bar and springs
• Ocean Blue NuLuxe trimmed seats
• Black F Sport floor mats with blue contrast stitching
• TUMI tote and backpack both with F Sport embossed logo and Ocean Blue NuLuxe zippers and lining
• F Sport Package (unique front mesh grille, larger rear spoiler, F Sport exterior badge, metal front scuff plates, aluminum sport pedals, metallic trim added to dash panel, perforated leather-trimmed steering wheel with F Sport logo, leather-trimmed shift knob and black headliner)
• Navigation Package
• Premium Audio Package
“The LS, ES and CT Special Editions are unique packages of style and excitement. With limited units available nationwide, they’ll sell out fast to customers who want an all-inclusive sport and luxury package,” said Templin.
Source: Lexus press