Rolls-Royce Phantom III Limousine by Barker
Ordered on 29 October 1936, chassis 3BU124 was delivered to Barker & Co. on 18 February 1937 to receive its enclosed limousine body. Its first owner was E.R. Makower, of London. Special equipment included the central driving lamp that it now wears. This is a wonderful icon of the era.
RM Auction at Aalholm; August 12, 2012
Source: RM Auctions
Photo Credit: FLUID IMAGES