Chevrolet Camaro Red Zone Concept
Few vehicles have inspired as much passion and personalization as the Chevrolet Camaro. Chevrolet celebrates that legacy at the 2011 SEMA Show with a lineup of concepts that showcases different approaches to performance and personalization for these iconic sports cars.
“Go to any Camaro enthusiast event and you will have a hard time finding a factory-stock vehicle,” said Chris Perry, vice president, global marketing and strategy for Chevrolet. “These are cars that owners treat as canvases to express their personalization and high-performance dreams – and have been for decades. The SEMA Show is the perfect venue to test new customization concepts and to inspire new owners to start modifying their cars.”
Camaro Red Zone Concept - A design statement achieved with current and future accessories is the inspiration for the Camaro Red Zone Concept. It uses the Camaro convertible’s style to demonstrate what’s possible with a carefully selected collection of accessories – and it debuts a new, heritage-inspired stripe graphic that will be available soon. The result is a tasteful combination that blends contemporary style with a classic flair.
• Crystal Claret exterior color with black convertible tonneau cover
• Chevrolet Accessories 21x8.5-inch silver/polished-face wheels
• Silver heritage stripe
• Chevrolet Accessories body-color grille and convertible wind screen
• Suspension lowering kit by Pedders (Chevrolet Official Licensed Product)
• Concept polished strut tower brace
• Concept “RS” underhood liner
• Titanium leather interior with Silver Ice accents
• Black soft instrument panel insert
• Chevrolet Accessories Silver Ice door and instrument panel inserts
• Chevrolet Accessories floor mats with silver “CAMARO” logos.
“This is a Camaro for those who want great looks and a performance personality,” said designer Adam Barry. “It’s a simple yet dramatic statement that is uniquely Camaro.”
Source: Chevrolet press