Bentley Mark VI
From Bentley press: The Bentley Mark VI launched in 1946 was the first new Crewe-built vehicle. It was based on the short-lived Mark V; the major change was the new Pressed Steel body, designed by Ivan Evernden. It was the first-ever ‘complete’ Bentley. Before the Mark VI, Bentley had made only the chassis and engines.
The engine capacity was increased to 4 1/2 litres, up from 4 litres, for the last year of the Mark VI’s life, before it was replaced by the R-Type.