An anonymous tipster has informed us about two allegedly official images of the all-new Audi A4 (B9).
Originally published by AudiBlog.nl, the pics are apparently brochure scans although we have our doubts as the front fascia appears overly aggressive and the headlight design is a bit sketchy since the lower edge simply ends in the middle. In addition, these don't look exactly the same as the ones fitted onto a prototype grabbed on camera by our spy photographers earlier this month. The taillights depicted in the attached image seem to be wider than what the prototype had but maybe it's because of the poor quality of the image.
Another WCF reader informed us about the engine lineup which is being comprehensively detailed by Motor.es, as follows:
- 1.4 TFSI COD (cylinder on demand) with 125 HP and 6-speed manual gearbox;
- 1.4 TFSI with 150 HP and 6-speed manual / 9-speed S tronic;
- 1.4 TFSI COD with 180 HP and 6-speed manual / 9-speed S tronic;
- 2.0 TFSI with 225 HP and 6-speed manual;
- 2.0 TFSI quattro with 245 HP and 9-speed S tronic;
- 2.0 TFSI quattro hybrid with 225 HP + 35 HP (electric) and 9-speed S tronic
- 3.0 TFSI quattro with 272 HP and 9-speed S tronic;
- 1.6 TDI with 120 HP and 6-speed manual;
- 2.0 TDI with 125 HP, 150 HP, 177 HP and 6-speed manual / 9-speed S tronic;
- 2.0 TDI quattro with 177 HP, 190 HP and 6-speed manual / 9-speed S tronic;
- 2.0 TDI with 220 HP and 6-speed manual;
- 3.0 TDI quattro with 218 HP, 260 HP and 9-speed S tronic.
- 2.0 TDI e-tron with 190 HP + 136 HP (from two electric motors) and 9-speed S tronic
Special thanks go to our anonymous tipster and Juan M. for sending us the tips!