Ferrari has announced they have dominated the collector car market as nine out of ten of most expensive cars sold at auction in 2014 were from the Italian automaker.
The real highlight was a 1962 250 GTO which sold for a record $38.115 million at a Bonhams auction in Monterey, California earlier this year.
As for the rest, here's a quick rundown:
- A 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale sold for $26.4 million
- A 1954 Ferrari 375-Plus Spider Competizione sold for $18.4 million
- A 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spider sold for $15.18 million
- A 1964 Ferrari 250 LM for sold $11.55 million
- A 1967 Ferrari GTB/4 for sold $10.175 million
- A 1958 Ferrari 250 GT LWB California Spyder sold for $8.8 million
- A 1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/C sold for $7.86 million
- A 1953 Ferrari 250 Mille Miglia Berlinetta sold for $7.86 million