The 2015 Mercedes CLA Shooting Brake has been spied virtually undisguised in Germany.
Looking instantly recognizable, the model features a familiar front fascia and a stylish rear end that echoes the CLS Shooting Brake. The end result isn't terribly practical but it should be one of the more attractive compact wagons on the market.
Engine options will likely carryover from the standard model so choices could include:
- A 1.5-liter diesel with 109 PS (80 kW)
- A 1.8-liter diesel with 136 PS (100 kW)
- A 2.1-liter diesel with 170 PS (125 kW)
- A 1.6-liter petrol with outputs of 122 PS (90 kW) and 156 PS (115 kW)
- A 2.0-liter petrol with 211 PS (155 kW)
- A 2.0-liter petrol with 360 PS (265 kW) and 450 Nm (332 lb-ft) of torque