According to a recent report, Volkswagen's Polo-based crossover could be previewed by a concept at the Geneva Motor Show.
According to a recent report, Volkswagen could introduce a Polo crossover concept at the Geneva Motor Show.
Little is known about the concept but Autobild is reporting it will preview a production model that will be launched in 2016 and carry a base price of roughly €20,000.
Engine options remain unconfirmed but the magazine says choices will include:
- A 1.0-liter three-cylinder with 110 HP (81 kW) and 175 Nm (129 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.4-liter TSI with 150 HP (110 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.8-liter TSI with 185 HP (136 kW) and 280 Nm (206 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.4-liter TDI with outputs of 90 HP (66 kW) and 105 HP (77 kW)
- A 2.0-liter TDI with outputs of 150 HP (110 kW) and 184 HP (135 kW)
There could also be an R variant with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder that produces approximately 220 HP (161 kW).