Adding 30hp and Bavarian style
The Bavarian tuner of all things Ford (which still includes the Land Rover brand), Loder 1899, has set its sights on the new Land Rover Freelander 2 and created a special styling kit for the midsize all-rounder.
The body kit consists of two front flaps, a front diffuser in aluminium optic, rear flaps and a roof spoiler. Loder1899 offers an engine power management update which results in an additional 30hp. Also available is a two branch exhaust system (135x90mm).
The Freelander 2 sits on Loder1899's new 20 inch, high polish special edition Sin wheels wrapped with Pirelli or Continental tires (265/45R20).
- Front-flaps varnishable: 252 Euro
- Front-diffuser in aluminium optic: 169 Euro
- Rear-flaps varnishable: 267 Euro
- Roof-spoiler 225 Euro
- Wheel/tyre combination ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“special editionÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â Sins wheel in 20 inch with tyres (265/45R20) from Pirelli or Continental: 3.595 Euro
- Power management (155hp to 185hp): 1158 Euro
- Stainless steal exhaust system: 1268 Euro.
All prices are including 19% VAT.