Skoda has introduced the 2013 Skoda Octavia Combi at the Geneva Motor Show. It features attractive styling and an impressive engine lineup.
Skoda continues to update their lineup as they have introduced the 2013 Octavia Combi at the Geneva Motor Show.
Looking more refined than its predecessor, the wagon has an attractive design with crisp lines and softly curved surfaces. The overall design is pretty conservative but the model features a prominent grille, a sloping roofline and a tailgate-mounted spoiler.
The interior closely echoes the sedan and comes nicely equipped with automatic climate control, a four-speaker audio system and a flexible cargo compartment. Options include a panoramic sunroof, a Canton audio system and a variety of infotainment systems with screens as large as eight inches. More importantly, the model has an extended wheelbase which results in 73mm of additional rear seat legroom as well as a cargo capacity of up to 1740 liters (61.4 cubic feet).
Engine options carryover from the sedan and include:
- A 1.2-liter TSI with 86 HP (63 kW) and 160 Nm (118 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.2-liter TSI Green tec with 105 HP (77 kW) and 175 Nm (129 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.4-liter TSI Green tec with 140 HP (103 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.8-liter TSI Green tec with 180 HP (132 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.6-liter TDI with 90 HP (66 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.6-liter TDI Green tec with 105 HP (77 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.6-liter TDI GreenLine with 110 HP (81 kW) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 2.0-liter TDI Green tec with 150 HP (110 kW) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque
Depending on which engine is selected, it can be paired to a six- or seven-speed DSG transmission and an optional all-wheel drive system.