Seat recently unveiled the 2013 Leon, but here's some new pictures of the three-door variant.
Audaciously camouflaged as an Opel Astra, the three-door model has a low-slung appearance with distinctive character lines and a tailgate-mounted spoiler. The front fascia is a fake, but the production model will have a sporty nose that closely resembles the five-door variant.
Engine options will likely carryover from the standard model, so expect choices to include:
- A 1.6-liter TDI with outputs of 90 PS (66 kW / 89) as well as 105 PS (77 kW / 104 hp) and 250 Nm (184 lb-ft) of torque
- A 2.0-liter TDI with outputs of 150 PS (110 kW / 148 hp) and 320 Nm (236 lb-ft) of torque as well as 184 PS (135 kW / 181 hp) and 380 Nm (280 lb-ft) of torque
- A 1.2-liter TSI with outputs of 86 PS (63 kW / 85 hp) and 105 PS (77 kW / 104 hp)
- A 1.4-liter TSI with 122 PS (90 kW / 120 hp)
- A 1.8-liter TSI with 180 PS (132 kW / 178 hp)
The three-door Leon will likely debut at the Geneva Motor Show.