Bernie Ecclestone has continued to cast doubt on the inaugural running of next year's New York street race. With the F1 chief executive claiming organisers no longer have a valid contract, race offi...
With the F1 chief executive claiming organisers no longer have a valid contract, race officials have nonetheless expressed confidence the event will still take place as scheduled in mid 2013.
But Ecclestone said on Friday: "They are way behind with a lot of things. I don't think they will get it ready in time."
Britain's Express newspaper said Turkey, having dropped off the calendar last year, could replace New York.