Ford has unveiled the 2013 Fiesta at the Paris Motor Show. It features revised styling and several new engines.
Ford has unveiled the 2013 Fiesta at the Paris Motor Show.
Modestly updated, the model receives a new front fascia with a prominent grille, LED-infused headlights and a "power-dome" hood.
Interior changes are limited, but there's a new center console, revised switchgear and updated upholstery.
Under the hood, a variety of different engines will be available including:
- 1.0-liter three-cylinder with outputs of 65 HP (48 kW) and 80 HP (59 kW)
- 1.0-liter EcoBoost with outputs of 100 HP (74 kW) and 125 HP (92 kW)
- 1.25-liter Duratec with outputs of 60 HP (44 kW) and 82 HP (60 kW)
- 1.4-liter Duratec petrol with 96 HP (71 kW)
- 1.5-liter TDCi diesel with 75 HP (55 kW)
- 1.6-liter Ti-VCT petrol with 105 HP (77 kW)
- 1.6-liter Duratorq TDCi diesel with 95 HP (70 kW)