German tuning firm HMS-Tuning has announced a tuning kit for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG.
German firm HMS-Tuning has announced a tuning kit for the Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG.
HMS adds to the exterior a carbon fiber front bumper that includes mounting kit, LED daytime running lights and air intake grilles. The front bumper assy can be ordered to accomodate PDC sensors and headlamp washers. There are also fender flares, a rear boot lid spoiler and rear duffuser all made from carbon fiber.
The chassis is also improved with upgraded 2-piston brake calipers and cross-drilled rotors, KW Clubsport coilovers, Jade R HMS-Edition 5-spoke wheels in 8,5x19 with 255/35R19 tires at the front and 10x19 with 285/30R19 tires at the rear.
Under the hood HMS offers a superchatrger kit that is available in three stages:
- Stage 1: 625 HP (460 kW) and 805 Nm
- Stage 2: 640 HP (470 kW) and 840 Nm
- Stage 3: 690 HP (508 kW) and 876 Nm
The supercharger kit consists of:
- Screw compressor
- Intake manifold complete 3D milled
- Water intercooler
- Water cooler
- Water pump
- CNC turned and milled belt pulley
- Belt tensioner
- Belt tensioner adapter
- 2 deflection pulleys
- Hoses and mounting material
- Power steering aluminium oil tank
- Additional ECU for boost control and fuel management
- Sport air filter
- Vmax Removal (300 km/h)
- Modified engine electronic
- Emmision test certificate
- Downpipes with 200 CPI Sport-catalytics
- Long Tube Headers 4-in-1 70mm
The Stage 3 supercharger kit alone will set you back €24,419 plus €3,451 for installation. Check out HMS's web site for more pricing.