Described as fully matured, the redesigned model has a bold front fascia, a rounded hood and a prominent air intake.
Fiat has released the first details about the all-new third generation 2012 Panda, ahead of its debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
Described as fully matured, the model has a bold front fascia, a rounded hood and a prominent air intake. Overall, it measures 3650mm long, 1640mm wide and 1550mm tall.
Inside, the cabin is significantly improved with higher quality materials and a nicer design. Notable options include a "Skydome" sunroof and Blue&Me-TomTom LIVE.
Under the hood, a variety of engines will be available including:
- 65 PS (48 kW / 64 hp) 0.9-liter TwinAir petrol
- 85 PS (62 kW / 84 hp) 0.9-liter TwinAir Turbo petrol
- 69 PS (51 kW / 68 hp) 1.2-liter Fire petrol
- 75 PS (55 kW / 74 hp) 1.3-liter Multijet II diesel
- 80 PS (59 kW / 79 hp) 0.9-liter TwinAir Turbo Natural Power (petrol/methane)
- 69 PS (51 kW / 68 hp) 1.2-liter EasyPower (petrol/LPG)
The 2012 Panda will go into production later this year, but pricing information hasn't been released.