Bruno Senna met with the new bosses of the Campos team on Sunday.
Under the former leadership of Adrian Campos, the nephew of the great Ayrton Senna was signed by the Spanish based team late last year.
But as the rescue takeover by Jose Ramon Carabante and new team principal Colin Kolles was announced, it was said the 2010 driver lineup would be confirmed in "due course".
It raised speculation that Senna, 26, might be dropped in favour of drivers who can bring more direct funding.
Jose Maria Lopez, the well-funded Argentine driver whose 2010 employer USF1 is not ready to contest the first four races of the season, and Indian Karun Chandhok have been linked with Campos under the team's new leadership.
Brazil's Globo reports that Brazilian Senna met to discuss the situation with Carabante and Kolles on Carabante's yacht in Alicante.
They reportedly told the 2008 GP2 runner-up that he will not be asked to obtain more sponsors in order to safeguard his race seat, although additional funding "would be welcome".