Scion is once again showcasing three project vehicles for their xB Tuner Challenge at this year's SEMA show in Las Vegas. Considered to be three of the most innovative and creative visionaries in the industry, Peter Colello of Mummbles Marketing pictured here, Bowls LA, and Eneri Abillar, who is working with Leigh Guarnieri from BRS Autodesign present their uniquely outrageous creations.
Peter Colello established a name for himself back in 2002 with his Toyota Celica GT of the same year and a 2001 Ford Focus ZTS. With this years xB Tuner Challenge car Colello sought to produce a "well-rounded show car with pure functionality, building and expanding from past projects." The project includes elements such as a wide-body kit, lots of carbon-fiber in the hood, hatch, wing and custom roof, and a color motif of teal to tie the exterior together. Other elements include a turbo kit, air-ride suspension, TRD exhaust, and an over-the-top in-car entertainment system, one of Colello's signatures.
- Descendant turbocharger system
- Shaved engine bay, doors and interior
- Universal Air Kit suspension
- BASF Custom "Teal Blue Pearl" Paint
- BRS Autodesign 9-piece wide-body kit (modified)
- Seibon carbon-fiber body parts
- NRG seats, harnesses, steering wheel, shift knob and parking brake lever
- Custom 6-point roll cage and dashboard
- Mobile Spec ICE