A lift kit, a camo wrap, and a massive light bar give the crossover a more rugged look.
When you think of the most capable off-road vehicles in the planet, the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport probably isn’t the first SUV that comes to mind. But at SEMA 2017, the Korean marque hopes to change that thinking with the extreme-looking Santa Fe Sport concept, which will make its debut in Vegas in just a few weeks.
Together with Rockstar energy drink, Hyundai’s Moab Extreme Off-Roadster concept was designed to take on any terrain, with the ability to withstand the varying conditions that go along with it. Apart from the obvious lift kit, the camouflage exterior, and the added lightning features, the Santa Fe comes loaded with features.
A King coilover suspension system and 2.5-inch Internal Bypass shocks with reservoirs have been added, as well as 35x12.50 RZ17 Baja MTZ off-road tires, HID projectors, an intercooler, a downpipes, an AEM intake, skid plates, a Warn winch, and Magnaflow exhaust, just to name a few.
Hyundai doesn’t give any official power figures, but with all those upgrades in tow, we expect the Santa Fe concept to be plenty more powerful than the factory version. In the cabin, a Kicker audio system has been added alongside a custom leather interior. We’ll see exactly what the custom interior entails closer to the concept’s debut.
"The Rockstar Energy Moab Extreme Concept was specifically designed to withstand the extraordinary demands of Moab off-road terrain," said Nic Ashby, Rockstar Marketing. "Leveraging the outstanding Santa Fe Sport platform and powertrain, we definitely pushed its capabilities to new limits to conquer the pinnacle of challenges at Moab."
The Rockstar Energy Moab Extreme Off-Roader Santa Fe Sport concept will make its debut in Vegas when doors open to SEMA 2017 on Tuesday October 31. The Santa Fe promises to be one of many Hyundai concepts that will be on display this year at SEMA.
Hyundai has released its first tuner concept for the 2017 SEMA show: the Rockstar Energy Moab Extreme Off-roader Santa Fe Sport Concept. Rockstar designed the concept to be able to withstand the ultimate demands of extreme off-roading in Moab, Utah, considered one of the world’s most challenging off-road regions.
"The Rockstar Energy Moab Extreme Concept was specifically designed to withstand the extraordinary demands of Moab off-road terrain,” said Nic Ashby, Rockstar Marketing. “Leveraging the outstanding Santa Fe Sport platform and powertrain, we definitely pushed its capabilities to new limits to conquer the pinnacle of challenges at Moab."
- R1 Concepts, 6-piston front and 4-piston rear big brake kit
- KING, Coil-over Suspension and 2.5” Internal Bypass shocks with reservoirs
- KMC 17-inch Machete off-road bead-lock wheels
- Mickey Thompson 35x12.50R17 Baja MTZ off-road tires
- HID Projectors OEM upgraded headlights and taillights
- Mishimoto Intercooler, Downpipe, Rockstar Energy Catch Can, Coolant Overflow Reservoir
- Yukon Gear and Axle Drive train Accessories
- AEM Intake
- KICKER audio sound system,
- Roadwire custom leather interior
- Odyssey battery Dry Cell
- Rockstar Performance Garage Skid plates, Bumpers with Warn® winch & Factor 55 Link
- Rockstar Performance Garage Custom roof rack with Bulldog LED lighting
- sPOD, Bantam 12v source
- Heatshield Products heat protection
- MagnaFlow exhaust
- Scosche Magic Mounts, Bluetooth Speakers and Lifestyle Accessories
- Nitrous Express wet system
- Bulletliner Bedliner protection
- Casacadia Tents
- Tintman, Thermal Heat protection
- Powertank Portable Tank for refilling tires on the trail