You have until August 27, but Motor1.com readers get a special gift: double tickets!
Wanting to own a Wrangler is a rite of passage, but not everyone gets to park a Jeep in their driveway. There's something you can do to avoid that fate, if you act fast: enter for a chance to win this beautifully customized, Corvette-powered Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hero Edition before the entry period ends on August 27th. The grand prize also includes $10,000 cash to help pay for taxes.
Let's talk about this Jeep. Bruiser Conversions took a 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (that's the four-door version) and replaced the engine with a genuine Chevrolet Performance Parts’ LS3 engine rated at 450 horsepower and 425 lb-ft of torque. That's right, this Wrangler's Corvette-powered!
The mighty engine is backed by an eight-speed automatic transmission and Ultimate Dana 60 axles. A 4.5-inch X-factor lift kit raises the Wrangler to make room for 20x10 Bruiser Weld Rekon Beadlock wheels wearing 40-inch Toyo M/T Open Country tires. Bruiser Conversions also installed a winch, LED lighting package with light bar, and custom leather interior. Last, but certainly not least, is a fully custom aluminum armor package. The specs list with all the extras is below, so check it out.
Gallery: Custom 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hero Edition by Bruiser Conversions
Called the Hero Edition, this custom Wrangler will take you anywhere your finger points, from long road trips to rocky inclines. It is, to be frank, one of the best custom Jeeps we've ever seen.
Winning this custom Jeep Wrangler Hero Edition is as easy as donating to a worthy cause. Click here, make a donation, and you're automatically entered to win. As an exclusive for Motor1.com readers, Dream Giveaway will even give you double the entry tickets if you donate $25 or more. That means a $25 donation will get you 40 tickets total instead of just 20.
You've got to hurry, though. The entry period ends on August 27th, so click here and make a donation of $25 or more to enter to win this custom 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hero Edition by Bruiser Conversions.
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Hero Edition Mods
- 450hp LS engine conversion
- 8-speed automatic transmission
- Custom aluminum armor package
- Ultimate Dana 60 axles
- 5.38 Ratio
- 20x10 Bruiser Weld Rekon Beadlock wheels
- 40-inch Toyo M/T Open Country tires (40x15.50R20LT)
- Full size spare
- Low Center of Gravity (LCG) Suspension
- 4.5-inch X-factor Suspension System
- Aluminum Front Bumper
- Aluminum Rear Bumper
- Aluminum Tire Carrier
- Warn Zeon 10s Winch
- Factor 55 Flat Link
- Bruiser Fender Flares - Custom Aluminum
- Bruiser Corner Armor - Custom Aluminum
- Rigid Industries LED Lighting Package
- Rigid Midnight Single Row 50" Light Bar
- Rigid Midnight Dually Cube (Cowl Mount)
- Rigid Dually Side Shooter (Front Bumper)
- Rigid Rock Light **BLUE** 6-pack
- Double Cowl Mount Dually LED Light
- sPod Bantam System
- Custom Driveshafts - Heavy Duty 1350
- Katskinz Leather Seat Covers
- Bruiser Coatings & Armor Package - BLACK