Donate $25 to a worthy cause and Dream Giveaway will automatically double the number of tickets you'll receive for a chance to win.
Ford is bringing back the Bronco soon, but the original Bronco debuted all the way back in 1966, and that first generation was sold for 11 years straight. It's considered the "real" Bronco to many – more pure, capable, and cool than O.J.'s all-white, fifth-gen model that made this SUV famous. This particular first-gen Bronco, a fully restored 1972 model, is one of the finest we've ever seen. It has been custom built for this special giveaway to benefit the charities sponsored by Dream Giveaway.
Double your entry tickets if you donate $25 or more with promo code VJ0719B.
The grand prize starts with a 1972 Ford Bronco and 351W small block engine that's been rebuilt and upgraded with a 392 cubic-inch stroker kit. The engine's paired with a Ford 6-speed automatic that's also been improved with a transmission cooler and cooling fan for hours of worry-free operation in the harshest climates. An NP205 Rock Crawler transfer case has been installed as well for the ultimate in off-road control, and a Bailie Bilt roll cage adds a measure of safety if things go wheels up.
Hopefully that doesn't happen, as we'd hate to see a scratch on this concours-quality Blue Lagoon Metallic paint or a tear on the rain-resistant custom-upholstered black interior. This grand prize Bronco also comes with both a removable hard- and softtop, so it's ready for any region's weather.
Gallery: Custom Dream Giveaway 1972 Ford Bronco
The rest of this Bronco's custom touches is too long to list and would take tens of thousands – if not hundreds of thousands – of dollars to recreate on your own. If you're curious, though, the full list is below.
Winning this dream custom Ford Bronco is as easy as donating to a worthy cause. Click here, make a donation, and you're automatically entered to win. As an exclusive for Motor1.com readers, Dream Giveaway will even double your entry tickets if you donate $25 or more. That means a $25 donation will get you 40 tickets total instead of just 20.
So click here and make a donation of $25 or more to enter to win this dream custom Ford Bronco. It's cooler than whatever Ford is planning for the new Bronco – we promise.
Custom 1972 Ford Bronco modification list
- Ford 351w small block rebuilt with a 392ci stroker kit
- Ford C6 automatic transmission
- Transmission cooler
- Transmission cooling fan
- Ford Racing chrome valve covers
- NP205 Rock Crawler Transfer case
- Blue Lagoon Metallic exterior
- Rain-resistant black interior
- Bailie Bilt roll cage
- Removable hardtop
- Removable softtop
- Wild Horses Rock Blocker With Pre-run Top Front Bumper
- Wild Horses’ Rear Rock Blocker Bumper w/tire rack, cooler rack and gas-can rack
- HID spotlights
- Warn PowerPlant Duel Force HP winch with compressed air, 9,500-lb rating; 125 feet of 5/16-inch wire rope
- Nodular iron Ford 9-inch axles with square trusses welded to the square-tube housing
- Hybrid Hi 9 pinion gears, front and rear
- One ton hubs, axles, bearings and big brakes
- Curved front radius arms
- Pitbull Rocker tires (37x13.5-inch)
- Diamo wheels (17-inch)
- Wild Horses Extreme Front Shock Hoops w/ dual shocks and 5 ½-inch lift coils
- Wild Horses Four-link with 5 ½-inch lift coils and single shocks. rear with coil springs, designed for extreme articulation
- Wild Horses 2-inch body lift
- Hydroboost power four-wheel disc brakes
- Dakota Digital dash instruments
- MSD Ignition system
- Port Fuel injected EFI system
- Custom aluminum radiator
- Shorty headers
- Custom dual exhaust
- Art Carr shifter
- Stainless steel J-shifter twin stick
- Tuffy Deluxe Stereo locking center console box
- Custom fiberglass door inserts painted to match