We'll double your entry tickets if you enter right now and donate $25 or more.
Ford is bringing the Bronco back soon, but you don't have to wait. Enter now for a chance to win this incredible 1972 Ford Bronco. It even comes with $8,000 in cash to help you pay for its taxes. Move quickly, though, because this giveaways ends shortly on May 26, 2020.
This epic Bronco restomod comes with a 351W small block engine that's been rebuilt and upgraded with a 392 cubic-inch stroker kit. The engine's paired with a Ford 6-speed automatic that's also been improved with a transmission cooler and cooling fan for hours of worry-free operation in the harshest climates. An NP205 Rock Crawler transfer case has been installed as well for more off-road control, and a Bailie Bilt roll cage adds a measure of safety if things go wheels up.
Double your entry tickets if you donate at least $25!
Hopefully that doesn't happen, as we'd hate to see a scratch on this concours-quality Blue Lagoon Metallic paint or a tear on the rain-resistant, custom-upholstered black interior. This Bronco also comes with both a removable hard- and soft-top, so it's ready for any region's weather.
Gallery: Custom Dream Giveaway 1972 Ford Bronco
The rest of this Bronco's custom touches is too long to list and would take tens of thousands – if not hundreds of thousands – of dollars to recreate on your own. If you're curious, though, the full list of mods is below.
Winning this dream custom Ford Bronco is as easy as donating to a worthy cause. Just click here, make a donation, and you're automatically entered to win. As an exclusive for Motor1.com readers, we'll even double your entry tickets if you donate as little as $25 to enter. That means a $50 donation will get you 80 tickets total instead of just 40.
Click here and enter to win this dream custom Ford Bronco. It's cooler than whatever Ford is planning for the new Bronco – we promise.
Custom 1972 Ford Bronco modification list
- Ford 351w small block rebuilt with a 392ci stroker kit
- Ford C6 automatic transmission
- Transmission cooler
- Transmission cooling fan
- Ford Racing chrome valve covers
- NP205 Rock Crawler Transfer case
- Blue Lagoon Metallic exterior
- Rain-resistant black interior
- Bailie Bilt roll cage
- Removable hardtop
- Removable softtop
- Wild Horses Rock Blocker With Pre-run Top Front Bumper
- Wild Horses’ Rear Rock Blocker Bumper w/tire rack, cooler rack and gas-can rack
- HID spotlights
- Warn PowerPlant Duel Force HP winch with compressed air, 9,500-lb rating; 125 feet of 5/16-inch wire rope
- Nodular iron Ford 9-inch axles with square trusses welded to the square-tube housing
- Hybrid Hi 9 pinion gears, front and rear
- One ton hubs, axles, bearings and big brakes
- Curved front radius arms
- Pitbull Rocker tires (37x13.5-inch)
- Diamo wheels (17-inch)
- Wild Horses Extreme Front Shock Hoops w/ dual shocks and 5 ½-inch lift coils
- Wild Horses Four-link with 5 ½-inch lift coils and single shocks. rear with coil springs, designed for extreme articulation
- Wild Horses 2-inch body lift
- Hydroboost power four-wheel disc brakes
- Dakota Digital dash instruments
- MSD Ignition system
- Port Fuel injected EFI system
- Custom aluminum radiator
- Shorty headers
- Custom dual exhaust
- Art Carr shifter
- Stainless steel J-shifter twin stick
- Tuffy Deluxe Stereo locking center console box
- Custom fiberglass door inserts painted to match