As with any work of art, vehicle design is usually based on harmony. And the final result of that symmetry usually results in an attractive look. But if symmetry is the basis that makes up the look of 99.9 percent of the world's cars – what about the other 0.1 percent?
On this occasion, asymmetrical cars are some of the coolest. We've chosen our 12 favorite models – both production vehicles and concept cars – some like the Hyundai Veloster or the Mini Clubman, are frequently seen on our streets and roads. Others you probably didn't know existed before the start of this list.
But they all have something in common: they are very unconventional.