Hennessey Chevrolet Camaro SS HPE750
• 751 bhp @ 6,500 rpm
• 643 lb-ft torque @ 3,800 rpm
• 0-60 mph: 3.1 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.7 sec. @ 129 mph
• Top speed: 202 mph
• TVS2300 supercharger system running 7 psi boost.
• 1.75-inch stainless steel long-tube headers.
• Stainless steel mid-pipe exhaust upgrade.
• High-flow catalytic converters.
• CNC Ported Cylinder Heads ports- Competition valve job, extensive flow testing, chambers milled to desired cc.
• Lightweight hollow stem intake valves, exhaust valves.
• Extreme duty dual valve springs.
• Titanium retainers, machined locators & locks, GM valve seals.
• Chamber volumes measures & adjusted for compression.
• CNC work hand blended into valve job, spring pressures measured & adjusted for camshaft.
• HPE hydraulic roller camshaft upgrade.
• Hydraulic lifter upgrade.
• Extreme duty pushrod upgrade.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 100 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE750 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Supercharged badges on hood.
• Hennessey HPE750 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey HPE750 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
• 3 Year / 36,000 mile limited warranty.
• Shell V-Power 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.