Hennessey Dodge Charger Hellcat HPE1000
About 10 years ago we decided to see what would happen by adding a twin turbo system to the supercharged 5.4L V8 powered Ford GT. The resulting smooth power and endless acceleration of a Twin Turbo & Supercharged Ford GT can only be described as breathtaking. We've decided to offer a similarly designed compounded boost system to the 2015 - 2016 Hellcat powered Challengers and Chargers. Just 12 of each will be built for the 2016 model year.
• 1,032 bhp @ 6,500 rpm *
• 987 lb-ft torque @ 4,200 rpm *
• 0-60 mph: 2.7 sec. **
• ¼ mile: 9.9 @ 142 mph
• Twin turbo system working in conjunction with the factory supercharger producing 15 psi boost.
• Twin ball bearing turbochargers with billet aluminum compressor wheels.
• High-flow air to water intercooler system.
• Stainless steel turbo headers and downpipes.
• Dual turbo wastegates
• Turbo inlet tubing with dual blow-off valves
• Upgraded high-flow fuel injectors.
• Upgraded fuel pump & fuel system.
• HPE engine management upgrade & chassis dyno calibration.
• High-flow air filter element (replaces the factory air filter in the airbox).
• Professional installation
• All necessary gaskets & fluids.
• Chassis dyno testing. You’ll receive a before & after dyno graph report showing power and torque measured at the rear wheels.
• Road testing (up to 100 miles).
• Hennessey exterior badge (rear).
• HPE1000 Powered by Hennessey badges (side & rear).
• Twin Turbo badges.
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by John Hennessey (interior).
• Hennessey HPE1000 serial numbered plaque signed by the HPE technician who builds you car (engine bay).
• Powered by Hennessey premium floor mats.
• Serial numbered Certificate of Authenticity personally signed by John Hennessey.
• Free lifetime membership in the official Hennessey Vehicle Registry (HVR).
• 1 Year / 12,000 mile limited warranty.
• Shell V-Power Nitro+ 93 octane gasoline.
• Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic oil & filter change.
Source: Hennessey Performance