Lotus Exige Espionage
The Lotus Exige is based purely around phenomenal performance and handling, With the advanced 1.8 litre VVTL-i engine producing a maximum power output of 192PS (189hp, 141kw) and 181 Nm (133 lb.ft, 18.5 kgm) of torque, the Exige sprints to 160 km/h (100 mph) in 13.2 seconds before reaching a top speed of 237 km/h.
Key to this phenomenal performance and handling is the total aerodynamic package (which gives 41.2 kg of downforce at 160 km/h - 19.3 kg: front and 21.9 kg: rear) and light weight, the latter made possible through innovative engineering and clever design.
Uniquely tailored features of the Lotus Exige “Espionage”:
· Bespoke navy paint with strategically placed pin stripes to match the fabric used on the Gieves spy suit
· Pin stripe flashes on the side and underneath the scoop
· V-section on the alloy wheels shaved back to silver
· The seat inserts are tailored from the Gieves classic navy blue pin stripe along with matching dashboard and black leather door inserts
· In keeping with the lining of the suit the rear of the seats are lined with silk
· In keeping with the classic brogue shoes fitting of an English secret agent, bespoke black leather floor mats have been developed with brogue detailing and screwed in to the floor panel with silver studs
· All air-vents also have a silver surround
Source: Lotus press