Dodge Power Wagon
The Dodge Power Wagon was a four wheel drive light truck produced from 1945 through 1980. This early version was based on a military truck, the Dodge M37 and is a predecessor to the many four wheel drive trucks in use today.
The two-ton W500 Power Wagon was introduced in 1956 as the C3-HW, and lasted through the 1971 model year. This was replaced in 1972 with the W60, which was produced until 1977. To compensate for the loss of the medium-duty W600 a new W400 chassis cab was introduced in 1977.
Source: Wikipedia, 2012
Photo Credit: Barrett-Jackson