Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Ron Fellows ‘Hall of Fame’ Tribute
Few vehicles have inspired as much passion and personalization as the Chevrolet Corvette. Chevrolet celebrates that legacy at the 2011 SEMA Show with a lineup of concepts that showcases different approaches to performance and personalization for these iconic sports cars.
“Go to any Corvette enthusiast event and you will have a hard time finding a factory-stock vehicle,” said Chris Perry, vice president, global marketing and strategy for Chevrolet. “These are cars that owners treat as canvases to express their personalization and high-performance dreams – and have been for decades. The SEMA Show is the perfect venue to test new customization concepts and to inspire new owners to start modifying their cars.”
Corvette Z06 Ron Fellows ‘Hall of Fame’ Tribute - Ron Fellows has a long, distinguished racing career, including driving on the championship Corvette Racing C5.R and C6.R teams. That resume helped earn him an induction to the National Corvette Museum’s Hall of Fame in 2011. This Torch Red show car honors Fellows’ service behind the wheel, using accessories offered from Chevrolet matched with custom graphics. It’s a fitting salute to one of the fastest men ever to drive a Corvette.
• Z06 Performance Package (Z07)
• Magnetic Selective Ride Control
• CFZ carbon fiber package with splitter and rocker moldings
• Carbon fiber raised hood
• Black headlamp housings and mirrors
• Red brake calipers
• Ebony interior with red stitching
• Suede-trimmed steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake handle and armrests with red stitching (from the 2012 Centennial package)
• Centennial-model seats
• Genuine Corvette Accessory Racing Pedal Package
• Racing-style graphics that honor racing wins, National Corvette Museum Hall of Fame, Spring Mountain Driving School and Mosport.
Source: Chevrolet press