Jeep CJ-5

In 1953 Kaiser Industries bought Willys-Overland and merged it with its Kaiser-Frazer automotive division, calling the result Willys Motors. The next year the company introduced the civilian version of the M38-A1, the CJ-5, which with continuous improvements was built until 1983.  The CJ-6, added in 1956, stretched the CJ-5 wheelbase to 101 inches, an increase of 20 inches.

Source: Walter P. Chrysler Museum

Be part of something big