Russian tuning at its best
Dubbed the Inferno, the model features an aggressive front fascia with a front lip spoiler and mesh grille inserts. The crossover has also been equipped with a ventilated hood, extended fender flares, and new side skirts. We can also see front fender vents and five-spoke alloy wheels that are backed up by a high-performance braking system.
The sporty styling continues out back as the crossover has a new rear bumper, a four-tailpipe sports exhaust system, and a sporty diffuser. Other notable changes include a rear spoiler and tinted taillights.
Topcar is keeping details under wraps but the standard GLE Coupe can be equipped with an assortment of different engines including:
- A 3.0-liter V6 diesel with 254 horsepower and 457 pound-feet of torque
- A biturbo 3.0-liter V6 with 328 hp and 354 lb-ft of torque
- A biturbo 3.0-liter V6 with 362 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- A biturbo 4.7-liter V8 with 449 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- A biturbo 5.5-liter V8 with 549 hp and 516 of torque
- A biturbo 5.5-liter V8 with 576 hp and 560 lb-ft of torque