Volvo has announced plans to import 265 S60 and V60 Polestar vehicles into the United States for the 2016 model year.

Volvo has announced plans to import 265 S60 and V60 Polestar vehicles into the United States for the 2016 model year.

Set to arrive at dealerships later this summer, the models largely carryover but will be offered in two new colors including Bright Silver and Ice White.  There doesn't appear to be any other changes but Volvo says they expect 60% of the U.S. allocation will be V60s while the remaining 40% should be S60s.

As a refresher, both models are powered by a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces 345 bhp (257 kW).  The engine is connected to a six-speed automatic transmission and an all-wheel drive system which enables the S60 Polestar to accelerate from 0-60 mph in just 4.7 seconds.

Be part of something big