Previewed by the Ram ProMaster City, the facelifted Doblo has a new front fascia with a revised grille and restyled headlights.
Fiat has unveiled the 2015 Doblo.
Previewed by the Ram ProMaster City, the facelifted Doblo has a new front fascia with a revised grille and restyled headlights. Additional changes are limited but the van adopts a new hood, restyled taillights and a modified tailgate.
Bigger changes occur in the cabin as there's a new dashboard, a redesigned steering wheel and updated controls. The model also gains revised upholstery, updated trim, higher quality materials and a Uconnect infotainment system with a five-inch display.
Under the hood, a variety of engines will be available including:
- A 1.4-liter petrol with 95 PS (70 kW)
- A 1.4-liter T-Jet petrol with 120 PS (88 kW)
- A 1.4-liter T-Jet bi-fuel with 120 PS (88 kW)
- A 1.6-liter MultiJet diesel with outputs of 90 PS (66 kW) and 105 PS (77 kW)
- A 2.0-liter MultiJet diesel with 135 PS (99 kW)
The Doblo will go on sale later this week and the first deliveries are scheduled for February 2015.
Check out the press release for additional information