2017 Rezvani Beast Alpha Makes World Debut in L.A.
● 500-horsepower engine allows the Beast Alpha to achieve an unparalleled
power-to-weight ratio, hitting 60 mph in just 3.2 seconds.
● Patented SideWinder doors are the first in the industry.
● Carbon fiber body and aluminum chassis results in total weight of 1,950 lbs
● Pricing starts at just $200,000.
A formidable addition to the Rezvani lineup, the Beast Alpha makes its world debut in Los
Angeles, California, and builds on the success laid out by the open-top, 500-horsepower Beast
that was unveiled in 2015. Designed to provide the ultimate, unfiltered driving experience, the
Beast Alpha introduces more features and more performance than ever before.
“We’ve upped the ante with the new Beast Alpha,” said CEO Ferris Rezvani. “After the success
of the Beast, we knew that customers wanted even more. Designed to stir emotions, the Beast
Alpha is that car… and then some, delivering a pure driving experience unparalleled in the
Distinctive Design, Inside and Out
Under the direction of CEO Ferris Rezvani, Samir Sadikhov’s award-winning design style
evolves to include the hard top Beast Alpha, which integrates the aggressive, streamlined
approach used previously on a new, more mainstream vehicle in the Alpha.
New features like a removable targa-style top and patented SideWinder doors are the
centerpiece of the sports car. Up front, an aggressive fascia signifies the Beast Alpha’s on-road
presence and allows air to travel naturally over the body. Side vents provide cooling to the
engine bay, while a signature rear design pairs with a central exhaust port and dual overhead
vents on the rear hatch.
The entire body is constructed out of carbon fiber, built around a Lotus-derived aluminum
monocoque, and features custom 18-inch forged alloy wheels (19-inch forged alloy wheels
optional). Total vehicle specs are as follows:
● Weight: 1,950 Pounds (884KG)
● Height: 43.5 Inches (1104.9 mm)
● Length: 165.2 Inches (4,145 mm)
● Width: 80.1 Inches (1,981 mm)
● Wheelbase: 92.3 Inches (2,345 mm)
The interior of the Beast Alpha was developed with one thing in mind: the driver. A
performance-focused layout provides an experience unlike any other. Alcantara and leather
fitments provide more comfort while in the cabin, while a sporty steering wheel and a custom
shift knob seamlessly connect the driver to the road. Amenities like air conditioning, airbags,
Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto tame the Beast Alpha, but only slightly.
Pure Performance Characteristics
At its core sits a 500-horsepower racing engine built locally by the Rezvani Motors team.
Engineers start with a base Acura K24 block that is rebuilt from top to bottom specifically for
Beast Alpha. The upgrades include:
● High performance turbo
● High performance porting of cylinder head for improved airflow.
● Custom made Stainless Inconel valves for ultimate reliability.
● Specially engineered camshaft profiles for improved efficiency.
● Specially made forged aluminum pistons specifically for use with turbo.
● Upgraded CrMo connecting rods for added strength.
● Precision machined tolerances for performance and reliability.
● Engineered intercooling system for maximum performance.
● Aggressively tuned exhaust system with a sound that matches the performance.
● ECU and software map specifically designed by Rezvani for the Beast Alpha
With these upgrades, the Beast Alpha is able to execute a power-to-weight ratio far superior to
that of the competition. Just 2.56 pounds per horsepower are achieved, allowing for a 0-60 mph
time of 3.2 seconds when equipped with the optional sequential automatic gearbox, and 3.5
seconds when equipped with the standard six-speed manual. Top speed is 175 mph.
Drivers are also able to choose from a range of adjustable power settings that enhance
performance characteristics like throttle response and handling, with the ability to limit or remove
traction control when in a track setting. These settings also allow for alternative eco-friendly fuel
With a starting price of $200,000, the Beast Alpha provides a sports cars experience unlike any
other. Hand built in Irvine, California, by a team of specialists, Rezvani works with customers in
development of each vehicle, allowing buyers to personalize the car, distinguishing it and
themselves from the crowd. The 2017 Rezvani Beast Alpha is now available for order.
About Rezvani Motors
Rezvani Motors was founded in 2014, in Orange County, California, with a mission to create the
purest sports car driving experience on the market. All vehicles are designed and developed in
the United States with suppliers and partners from around the world.