With six Audi vehicles represented, MTM took three 1st places and two 3rd places.
Billed as the biggest performance competition in the car tuning industry, the Tuner Grand Prix held at the Hockenheimring in Germany earlier this month saw TechArt taking top honors in the GT Class. However, honorable mentions go to the crew at MTM. With six Audi vehicles represented, the MTM-Audi A5 Clubsport Diesel (category Diesel), RS4 Clubsport (Limousine), S1 (Youngtimer), S5 GT Supercharged (Coupé/Cabrio), S3 Clubsport (Compact) and R8 Supercharged (GT Class), MTM took three 1st places and two 3rd places. Additionally, the R8 Supercharged emerged as the fastest R8 derivative as Florian Gruber impressively demonstrated. Times are as follows:
- MTM-Audi A5 TDI Clubsport - Florian Gruber - 300 PS - 1:14,812 - Diesel - 1st
- MTM-Audi RS4 Clubsport - Florian Gruber - 540 PS - 1:10,794 - sedan - 1st
- MTM-Audi S1 - Dieter Heubacher - 530 PS - 1:12,193 - Youngtimer - 1st
- MTM Audi S5 GT Supercharged - Rudolf Brandl - 500 PS - 1:14,910 - Coupé / Convertible - 3rd
- MTM Audi S3 Clubsport - Rudolf Brandl - 380 PS - 1:14,276 - compact - 3rd
- MTM Audi R8 Supercharged - Florian Gruber - 550 PS - 1:10,528 - GT - fastest R8