The goodfellas over at Jalopnik have unearthed what appears to be the first image of the the CTS wagon which is set to have its official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show.
The goodfellas over at Jalopnik have unearthed what appears to be the first image of the the CTS wagon which is set to have its official unveiling at the Paris Motor Show. Additionally the leaked image also contains some details about the first wagon variant in CTS history although we have our reservations on how accurate this information is.
According to the leaked image the 3.6L direct-injection V-6 VVT engine used in the sedan will also find its way to the wagon, but the 2.8L V-6 will be replaced with a 3.0 liter version and they will be available with either rear or all-wheel drive. Pricing is reported to start at $37,500 – that's over €5K more than the sedan and will go up to $42,500 for the top of the line mode.
See below for full details from the leaked image.
- Available Drive Types: AWD,RWD.
- Engine: 6 Cylinders, 3.0L (260hp) or 3.6L (304hp) direct injection engines.
- Transmission: 6-speed automatic.
- Fuel Economy: 27MPG highway.
- Price Range: $37,500 - $42,500.
Equipment & Features
- Full-time traction control.
- Electronic Stability Control.
- Driver, front passenger & side curtain airbags.
- UltraView double-size sunroof.
- 8-Speaker Bose sound system.
- Available 5.1 Surround sound with hard drive for music storage and live radio pause/re-play.
- Available pop-up “touch” navigation system.
- Power lift-gate and rear modular storage solutions – including split fold-rear seat.
- OnStar equipped – including “directions and corrections” and bluetooth.
Size and Dimensions
- Total Passenger Capacity: Seating for 5, with 2 rows of seats.
- Cargo Space: 58 cubic feet with 2nd row folded flat, 25 cubic feet with rear seats up.