Editor in Chief
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
- Ten-year veteran of the automotive journalism industry
- Former Senior Editor at Autoblog.com, Editor-In-Chief at Winding Road digital magazine
- Ardent supporter of the weird, unloved, and under-appreciated corners of the car world. Tall guy that loves tiny cars
Steven J. Ewing
- Automotive journalist with over a decade of experience. Formerly Managing Editor at Autoblog and Production Editor at Winding Road Magazine.
- Jake started his career helping grow Car and Driver's online presence, and spent five years writing for Automobile Magazine both online and in print
- Former Editorial Intern and Photographer at Winding Road digital magazine
- Multimedia Intern at Road & Track magazine
- Graduate of The University of Michigan’s Screen Arts & Cultures program
- Harboring an unhealthy obsession for SW20 Toyota MR2s
- Former Features Editor at Inyourspeakers Media
- B.A. from New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study with a major in New Media
- Social media nerd turned car geek